Maifest on the Hudson
World Yacht, Paulaner & Air Berlin Presents: Maifest on the Hudson
Join World Yacht, Paulaner & Air Berlin for the official German celebration of spring.Event Highlights:
Pier 81 will be transformed into an outdoor beer garden on the water.
- German beer & food. Food options will include hearty options such as Classic and Chicken Bratwursts, Frankfurters, Uber Pretzels and more.
- The festivities will include entertainment from the German American band, “Die Spitzbuam” and professional dance troupe schlierachtler stamm dancing around the traditional Maipole.
- A traditional Maipole. The Maipole and the dance around it is a singular symbol of spring’s reawakening of fruitfulness.
- 1 hour optional cruise up the Hudson with views of George Washington Bridge, Riverside Park and Riverside Church.
- Air Berlin will be giving away 2 tickets to Germany, visit their table at the event to enter the raffle.
The winner will be announced at the end of the event so you need to be present to claim the prize.
|Event Information |
Date: May 12,2012
Optional Cruise: 2:00-3:00PM
Location: Pier 81 W 41st Street & the Hudson River
Rain or Shine- No Refunds
View Maifest Menu
Beer Garden Admission $15.00
Beer Garden Admission + 1hour Cruise: $20.00
Note that pre-sale will end at 3PM 5/11/12
Price at the door:
Beer Garden Admission $20.00
Beer Garden Admission + 1hour Cruise: $25.00